Barclays Lloyds Limited, 470 Joyce Road, RD3 Tauranga 3173
1. If at any time you have a complaint about any of the services that we have undertaken to provide to you in accordance with our written agreement, you may make a complaint to:
the licensed immigration adviser handling your immigration matter; or
if you would prefer to discuss the complaint with someone other than your licensed immigration adviser, you may contact [Name] at our office. [He/she] may be contacted by email at [Email Address], by telephone at [Telephone Number], or in writing at [Postal Address].
2. We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within two (2) working days of receiving it.
3. We would be happy to meet with you at any time to discuss the nature of your complaint, so that we can attempt to resolve it fairly and promptly between ourselves. You can bring any support person you wish to such a meeting.
4. We would also be happy to arrange a mediator to attend a meeting if you wish.
5. We will formally reply to your complaint within 10 working days of meeting with you, or receiving the full details of your complaint.
6. If you are not happy with our response to your complaint, and you feel that we have demonstrated one or more of the following grounds for complaint - negligence, incompetence, incapacity, dishonest and misleading behaviour, or have breached the Licensed Immigration
Advisers Code of Conduct - you may complain to the Immigration Advisers Authority (the Authority).
7. A complaint made to the Authority must be in writing and specify the ground or grounds that form the basis of your complaint. You can use the Complaint Form which, together with other information on the complaints process, is available on the Immigration Advisers Authority website, at www.iaa.govt.nz, where you will also find the Authority’s contact details.